A Half Day WorkShop at Barncluith Business Centre on Sunday 15th of April 2018 12pm- 4pm. £120
Balancing stress can be tough for Adults. You’re busy trying to find time to balance family, work, relationships, friendships and if you’re lucky, some time for yourself! Life is full of pressure today. Maybe you find it difficult to switch off? Perhaps you feel a bit overwhelmed or out of control at times? Stress can interrupt your sleep, affect your memory and you may find you’re not making every day decisions or are putting things off.
The great thing about working in a group is that it gives you the chance to see you’re not alone – that what you’re feeling is completely normal. The group Workshops I run are small and with over 10 years’ experience in running group sessions, you know you’ll get the right level of support you need to help you feel calm and content.
Throughout this workshop my role is to show you how you can use strategies to remove pressure, helping you find ways to balance your time, feel in control and move you to feeling calm and content.
WHAT you get
- A range of coaching tools and techniques to support you and move you to a place of calm and content.
- Techniques that help you make more time for everything you’re balancing in life and find time for you.
- A way to develop a routine that works for you.
- A plan to identify milestones along the way where you celebrate your success.
- The belief that you can enhance your confidence and become stress-free.
- A new mindset that will help you be more assertive in asking for the help and support you need from others.
- A free MP3 download to support calm and relaxed feelings.
WHO is this workshop for?
Men and women who are overthinking, feeling stressed or overwhelmed.
WHY join this workshop?
Because, with the right support, you can achieve much more than you believe you can right now. During this 2 hour workshop you’ll get the support and help you need to live calm and content.