A Half Day WorkShop at Barncluith Business Centre on Sunday 22nd of April 2018 12pm- 4pm. £120.
How confident you feel has a whole lot to do with the faith you have in yourself and your abilities. Self-esteem comes from what you think of yourself. Feeling confident and having self-esteem affect how you think and act, how you feel about others, and how successful you are in life.
We live in a world where external demands put pressure on how you should look, how you should think and how you should feel. But sometimes your inside story is very different.
Maybe you find yourself avoiding social situations, certain people or putting things off? Low confidence can take you into patterns of overthinking where you are playing out so many options in your head this leaves you feeling overwhelmed, tired, frustrated and then not doing as much as you hoped. Maybe you’re worrying all the time or constantly looking for reassurance from your family and friends?
The great thing about this workshop is that you’ll leave with a whole range of tools and techniques that you can use every day to turn up your confidence. It gives you the chance to see you’re not alone – that how you’re feeling is completely normal.
The group Workshops I run are small and with over 10 years’ experience in running workshops you know you’ll get the right level of support you need to get the most from the workshop leaving more confident and believing that you can!
Throughout this workshop my role is to turn up your confidence, providing you with everyday strategies to build your confidence, take action, feel in control of your life and move you to feeling happy and proud.
WHAT you get
- A range of coaching tools and techniques to support you and turn up your confidence.
- Techniques that help you have more self-belief and be more assertive.
- A way of making sure you prioritise yourself over everyone around you.
- A change to your belief that you can.
- You’ll start taking action and completing things instead of putting things off.
- And look forward to social events.
- You’ll step out of your comfortable place and go to where you really want to be.
- An MP3 download to build your confidence and support you after the workshop.
WHO is this workshop for?
People who are avoiding doing things
Anyone who feels their lack of confidence is holding them back
People who are putting things off
WHY join this workshop?
Because, with the right support, you can achieve much more than you believe you can right now. During this 4-hour workshop you’ll get all the support and help you need to turn up your confidence from the inside out.
Book your place NOW – you know it makes sense