A half day workShop for anyone due to sit exams at Barncluith Business Centre on Sunday 18th of March 2018 from 12pm- 4pm. £120.
Exam time can be tough for students as well as parents. No matter whether you’re 15 and facing your first set of exams or a mature student who’s taking exams for the first time in years, they can be a real source of stress and anxiety. The great thing about working in a group is that you get real support to ease this pain. In the run up to exam season I run Exam Support workshops for people of all ages who are sitting exams. They’re small groups and provide the support you need to go into your exam feeling confident, calm and ready.
There is a lot more to passing exams than Knowledge. Students have a great deal of internal and external pressure today that takes them away from success. Throughout this workshop my role is to remove these pressures and move you towards success .
WHAT do you get?
- A range of coaching tools and techniques to support you.
- Techniques that help you balance study and time for you.
- A study plan that works for you using your preferred style.
- A breakdown of your plan down into bite size chunks so it’s achievable.
- Removal of your barriers to success.
- Enhanced confidence and belief that you can.
- Help to be assertive and ask for the help/ support you need.
- Useful links and follow up.
- A free MP3 download to support concentration and success.
WHO is this workshop for?
People of all ages who are sitting exams.
WHY join this workshop?
With the right support, people can achieve much more than they believe they can. I provide that support and have helped many teenagers succeed. You can too.